John Ramsey Jr PA



Post-Divorce Modification

The conditions of a Final Judgment are based on the circumstances that existed at the time the judgment was rendered. Over time, those circumstances may change and modifications to the Final Judgment may become necessary.

The attorneys of the Law Office of John A. Ramsey, Jr. effectively and aggressively represent clients in Gainesville and throughout north central Florida with their family law needs. We provide personalized service to every client designed to meet his or her unique legal needs.

We have experience handling a wide variety of modification cases. Our knowledge of family law in Florida allows us to make compelling arguments on our clients' behalf. It is our commitment to always work for the best possible outcome in every case.

Child support:
If your former spouse remarries, if your child reaches the age of majority or if your (as either the custodial or non-custodial parent) earnings significantly change, you may have a case for a child support modification.

Alimony and spousal support:
Any change in your former spouse's life situation may be considered in an alimony modification claim. These changes may include remarriage, cohabitation or change in employment.

Child custody and visitation:
Changes in work schedules, relocation and other factors can impact a parent's ability to spend time with their children. We can help you request a modification to your current parenting arrangement.

Contact our office to schedule an appointment today.